Natural science illustrator and science educator, Rick Simonson, and two fellow guides will lead an 11-day trip to the Galapagos Islands next Spring through the organization Education First College Study Tours. Here is a glimpse of what is planned for this upcoming adventure schedule for May 13 – 23, 2015:
- Day 1 – Fly to Ecuador
- Day 2 – Guided tour of Quito
- Day 3 – Fly to Baltra and continue to Santa Cruz Island. Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station.
- Day 4 – Boat excursion to San Cristobal Island
- Day 5 – Boat excursion to Floreana Island
- Day 6 – Return to Baltra, visit Twin Craters, return to Quito
- Day 7 – Visit Cotopaxi National Park
- Day 8 – Travel to Riobamba to visit Andean villages
- Day 9 – Travel to Guamote to take part in cultural exchange activities, return to Riobamba
- Day 10 – Travel to Guamote to take part in cultural exchange activities, return to Quito
- Day 11 – Depart for home
Visit the website of Education First College Study Tours to view a detailed itinerary and for more information.
$4,229 (age 29 and under, triple/quad room occupancy)
$4,529 (age 30 and over, double room occupancy)