Take an art break this summer at Field Breaks. Rest and relaxation are their specialty! The Field Breaks program has grown to include classes in botanical illustration, realistic painting and landscape painting taught at relaxing country homes, bed and breakfasts and hotels across the UK.
See what’s new at Classes Near You > England.
Field Breaks – Special Interest Art Breaks Derbyshire, England
Enjoy like-minded company in a relaxing and friendly environment with experienced and approachable tutors. Details and pricing for all 2012 courses can be viewed here.
- The Freshness of Spring Flowers in Coloured Pencil, Watercolour or Graphite with Gaynor Dickeson – April 23-24, 2012. Two non-residential days at Goodnestone Gardens, SE Kent, (£175 including lunches & refreshments)
- Hedgerows in Spring in Watercolour with Deborah Devauden
April 23-25, 2012. Create studies of spring flowers! Cwrt Bleddyn, Monmouthshire (£366 residential £229 non-residential).
- Painting Fritillaria Flowers in Watercolour with Sharon Bradley
May 9-11, 2012. New Lanark Mill Hotel, Lanark (£398 residential £249 non-residential).
- Perfect Pencil Drawings in Graphite with Jane Nicholas Barne
May 16-18, 2012. The Bear Hotel, Hungerford (£459 residential £249 non-residential).
- Bloom on Fruit in Coloured Pencil with Sue Vize – May 14-16, 2012. Learn how to layer colors to portray the bloom seen on plums, blueberries and grapes. Losehill House Hotel, Derbyshire (£398 residential £249 non-residential).
- Seasonal Vegetables in Graphite Pencil with Julie Small
May 21-23, 2012. Losehill House Hotel, Derbyshire (£398 residential £249 non-residential).
- Grasses and Meadow Flowers in Coloured Pencil, Watercolour or Graphite with Sue Vize May 23-25, 2012. The Nightingale Centre, Derbyshire (£298 residential £198 non-residential includes eve meals & wine).
- Delights for the June Garden in Coloured Pencil with Susan Christopher-Coulson – June 11-13, 2012. Ripon Spa, Ripon (£398 residential £249 non-residential).
- Summer Flowers and Foliage in Watercolour with Sandra Wall Armitage – June 11-13, 2012. Knuston Hall, Northampton (£385 residential £275 non-residential includes evening meals).
- Herbaceous Summer Flowers in any media with Jennie Hinton
June 11-13, 2012. Lady Ann Middleton, York (£425 residential £245 non-residential).
- Smell English Roses! In Watercolour, Coloured Pencil or Graphite with Gaynor Dickeson – June 25-26, 2012. Two non-residential days at Goodnestone Gardens, SE Kent (£175 including lunches & refreshments).