Shoppers at ArtPlantae Books can now create a wish list and send their list of wishes to family and friends.
What can be accomplished by starting a wish list at ArtPlantae?
Consider these ideas…
- College students can let family and friends know about the books or reading tools they need for school.
- Brides can create a list of gift items they and their significant others may need. This list can be given to shower guests and wedding guests.
- Moms can create a reading list for a child’s personal library. This list can be shared with family and friends.
- Teachers can create a list of books for their classroom. This list can be shared with parents.
- New homeowners can create a wish list dedicated to the gardening books, home improvement books, and cooking books they need.
- Businesses, groups and organizations can create a list of reference material they need for a library or a new office. This list can be shared with supporters, donors and others.
- Dads can tell their families exactly what they want for Father’s Day.
No more ties!
To create a wish list, here’s what you do:1. Login to ArtPlantae Books (APB) using your APB username and password or your Google name and password. If you do not have an ArtPlantae account or a Google name and password, create a new account at ArtPlantae Books.
2. When you find items you want to add to your wish list, click on the Add to Wish List button for your selected item.
3. On your wish list page, click on the arrow to the left of the phrase Wish List Settings (Figure 1). Assign a name to your list. If your list is associated with a specific event or will no longer be valid after a certain date, set the date.
4. Now scroll down to the next section and click on the arrow to the left of the phrase Email Your Wishlist (Figure 2). Open this section. Enter the email addresses of your recipients and customize your message. Click the button to send your message. A link to your wish list will be added to the bottom of your message.
The new wish list feature makes it easy for individuals and organizations to state their needs and provides a win-win situation for all involved. List makers get what they need. Wish lists update themselves when an item is purchased (Figure 3). Gift buyers save time shopping and receive free shipping on orders over $40.
Share this new feature with your fans, followers and colleagues.
(Note: Google eBooks cannot be added to wish lists.)