Mixed media artist, Jane La Fazio, has announced an updated schedule that includes workshops well into 2013. The classes listed below are only a glimpse of what Jane has to offer. Be sure you visit her website to see her complete schedule.
Jane LaFazio, Plain Jane Studio
Jane is a mixed media artist and a member of the San Diego Sketchcrawl group. Jane teaches at conferences across the U.S. and leads classes in Italy and Greece too. In addition to the sketching classes, Jane teaches workshops in collage, mixed media, and quilting. A detailed class schedule can be viewed on her blog. Also see an interview with Jane and her Ask The Artist Q&A with readers.
- Sketching & Watercolor: Journal Style – Begins June 7, 2012. This six-week class is taught online via Joggles.com. View Details/Register
- Sketching & Watercolor in a Mixed Media Journal – July 9-10, 2012; 9 AM – 4 PM. Learn Jane’s quick and intuitive method to drawing and watercolor. Create designs based on your sketches and learn how to create backgrounds to enhance your journal entries. View Details/Register
- Tesoro del Corazon – April 21-28, 2013. Mixed media art retreat in Sante Fe, New Mexico. Interested? Let them know
- Red Thread Retreats – May 16-20, 2013. Mixed media retreat in Maryland. Learn more about Red Thread Retreats. Contact info@ArtistSuccess.com to be placed on interest list.
- Lavender Sage Art Retreat with Pamela Underwood – June 10-14, 2013. Mixed media retreat in Taos, New Mexico. View Details/Register
- Art Journaling Workshop – July 8-14, 2013. Lakonia, Greece. Learn how to incorporate watercolor sketches and memorable prose in a journal format. Writers’ Workshops International. View Details/Register
- Lavender Sage Art Retreat with Pamela Underwood – October 3-7, 2013. Mixed media retreat in Austin, Texas. Click here for more information. Join Interest List