Ask the Botanist: Liz Leech Continues Conversation about Botany, Botanical Art
May 14, 2012 by ArtPlantae
Liz and I hope you have enjoyed learning about her approach to teaching botanical artists about plants. Today Liz and I would like to open up the conversation. Do you have any questions you would like to ask Liz?
Comments are closed.
I’m curious about…
What Readers Are Reading Now
- Documenting Kew's Treasured Trees
- Discover natural science illustration in ten-week online drawing course
- What is Neutral Tint? Coral Guest Explains
- Wendy Hollender Answers Your Questions About Botanical Drawing
- Margaret Best Discusses Color in Botanical Art, Provides Tips for Informal Science Educators
Plants & You
Color Your Garden
Featured GuestsWendy Hollender (interview)
Gilly Shaeffer (interview)
Today's Botanical Artists
Society of Botanical Artists
Billy Showell (interview)
Sarah Simblet (webinar)
Robin Brickman (interview)
Mark Granlund (office hours)
Wendy Hollender (webinar)
Katie Lee (webinar)
Bruce L. Cunningham (webinar)
Jane LaFazio (interview)
Mally Francis (interview)
Birmingham Society of
John Muir Laws
Martin J. Allen
Institute for Analytical Plant Illustration
Georgius Everhardus Rumphius
Linda Ann Vorobik
Katie Zimmerman Mariella Baldwin
Anita Walsmit Sachs
Ruth Ava Lyons
Gretchen Kai Halpert
Nature Near You
Global Directory of Botanical Gardens
Botanic Gardens Conservation International
Search for a Garden
National Park Service
Search for national parks at the National Park Service website.www.nps.gov
National Environmental Education Foundation's Nature Center Guide.
Find Your Nature Center
Find a trail for hiking, walking, cycling or inline skating. The Rails-to-Trails Conservancy and its volunteers work to convert unused railroads into trails for healthful outdoor activities.
Search their national TrailLink database to locate a trail near you.
Sierra Club Trails
Locate trails for hiking, cycling, climbing, and many other outdoor activities.
Search Sierra Club Trails
Header ImageRosa moschata
In "Roses: Adapted from Pierre-Joseph Redoute's Les Roses and James Sowerby's English Botany". Edited by Fiorella Congedo. Includes DVD with images to be used by readers at their discretion.
5225 Canyon Crest Drive
Ste 71 #127
Riverside, CA 92507
Email: Contact ArtPlantae Phone: 951.289.5530
- © 2007-2016 by ArtPlantae LLC. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ArtPlantae LLC and ArtPlantae Today with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Artists retain the copyright to their work. The ArtPlantae® logo is a registered trademark of ArtPlantae LLC.