The classes of Anna Knights have been added to Classes Near You > England.
A self-taught artist, Anna’s botanical art is full of life and features captivating deter and lifelike movement.
- One-Day Workshops in Cranleigh, Surrey – Thursdays; 10 AM – 4 PM. Learn Anna’s composition, color mixing and layering techniques. Coffee, buffet lunch and afternoon tea included. Limit: 10. Cost: £70 per day, or £65 per day if enrolled in two or more workshops. Register Online
- October 13 OR October 20 (both workshops feature the same exercise)
- November 3 OR November 10 (both workshops feature the same exercise)
- Contemporary Botanical Watercolor: Painting Fruit – October 14, 2011 or October 17, 2011; 10 AM – 4 PM. Fruit will be the focus of these workshops taught at Nymans, National Trust property. Cost: £50 per session. Registration Info
- Capturing Color, Light and Shade in Late-summer Flowers – September 9-11, 2011. West Dean College Nr Chichester. Using flowers from the West Dean cutting garden, learn to create realistic flower portraits. Learn about light and shadow, color mixing, layering, and how to take reference photographs. Register Online / Download Itinerary
- Nature in Art – September 16-17, 2011; 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM. Create realistic and vibrant botanical watercolor paintings. Learn how to create form, mix colors in watercolor and how to layer colors to bring your subjects to life. Registration Info
- Fruit Good Enough to Eat – October 7-9, 2011. Learn how to create shine and bloom on seasonal fruit at the 17th-century home of botanist, John Evelyn. Includes lunch, accommodations and evening meals. Cost: £449 fully residential, £219 non-residential. Additional information at
- Holly Leaves, Berries and Mistletoe – November 25-27, 2011. West Dean College Nr Chichester. Learn how to mix the colors you need and how to apply tints and layers to create Christmas cards featuring holly and mistletoe. Register Online / Download Itinerary